What is MoCA?
MoCA is a grassroots association of residents, business persons, property owners and other people who have a stake in the future of our neighborhood. These stakeholders are the heart of MoCA. Our primary purpose is to make the Morgan Junction a better place to live, work, shop and enjoy.
Morgan Community Association Mission Statement
- Provide information to the community.
- Provide opportunities to participate in projects.
- Monitor and provide oversight on progress of the Morgan Junction Neighborhood Plan.
- Provide community forum to coordinate with the City of Seattle.
Current MoCA Officers
- President - Deb Barker
- Vice-President - Phil Tavel
- Secretary - Natalie Williams
- Treasurer - Eldon Olson
- Public Information Officer - Cindi Barker
I want to Join MoCA!
- Eligibility to vote on MoCA matters.
- Eligibility to serve as an officer of MoCA.